Dear Patients and Friends,
WE ARE BACK!!
We are back! We are happy to announce that we are now re-opening and ready to provide care again!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our “normal” habits and routines. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you (and your family). While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and health.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Here is what to expect:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Check in: Please give us a call when you arrive and remain in the car until we say it is safe to enter. We will notify via TEXT/CALL/ or come and let you in. Please have an accurate cell number on file, which can be updated via email.
- Sanitization Stations: We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will find them in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. All patients /guests entering the office must wear a mask. We can provide a mask if needed for a $2 donation towards Grand River Hospital.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Accompanying family members will be asked to wait in the car, except for minors or those requiring accommodation.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Royal College of Dentists in Ontario (RCDSO) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice.
Please expect a call from our office to set up a time for your visit if needed. We will prioritize according to the needs of our patients. Don`t hesitate to contact us in case of an emergency at 519-886-8980 or email us at [email protected]
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Iris Moreira and Team.